Built to order, build time is about 8-12 weeks.
SHOCKS ARE SOLD IN SETS OF TWO. Spring Color is now Silver but varies by availability. At this moment only Silver front and Red Rear are available in standard rates.
Honda Pioneer 500 / 16-Way Compression Adjustable Shocks
Jaks Kit - Only 10" Red 250 Rate Front and Hyperco Navy Blue Rear springs in 500 or 600 rate.
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable coilover shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Honda Pioneer Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Honda Pioneer no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 1.75" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- COMES WITH 175/185-lb FRONT AND 200-lb REAR SPRINGS
- This shock is for use with OEM arms, they also work with Jaks Motorsports L/T Kit, Heavier Springs required. Please add in the notes section during checkout for this option.