All shocks are built to order and take 1-3 weeks to ship.
2008-2013 Kawasaki Teryx OE Replacement Shocks 16 Way Adjustable Piggy back Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Kawasaki Teryx UTV Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Teryx no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.0" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or mid travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations.