In stock, ships in 1 week.
Sold In Pairs
Polaris 800 RZR-S 2.0 OE UTV Replacement Coil
Over Piggy Back Adjustable Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. The Polaris RZR-S is a fast nimble UTV was the first side x side to come standard with factory long travel suspension offering great performance but the engineers at Walker Evans Racing found a way to improve on it. These RZR-S shocks add race style valving and attributes with out compromising low speed handling or compliance. Walker Evans Racing 2.0 compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your new Polaris RZR-S Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Polaris RZR-S no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability. Optional spring rates and valving available.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 16 WAY COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" D.O.M STEEL SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations
Need a custom shock? We can do that too. Just fill out our form, or simply call.