All shocks are built to order and take 8-12 weeks to ship.
Sold In Pairs
2009-2013 Polaris Ranger XP 700 / 800 OE Replacement Coilover 16 Way Adjustable Remote Reservoir Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable remote reservoir coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Polaris Ranger XP 700 / 800 UTV Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your 2009+ Ranger XP 700 / 800 no matter what terrain or load you are faced with. This featured with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability. Specify Crew when ordering for heavier valving and spring rates.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.0" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or mid travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations