All shocks are built to order and take 16-20 weeks to ship.
Sold In Pairs
2013-2018 Polaris Ranger XP 900 & XP1000 OE Replacement Needle Shocks.
Not compatible with all newer Ranger UTV's. Call in to check fitment
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Polaris Ranger XP 900/1000 UTV Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your 2013 Ranger XP 900/1000, no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability. Optional spring rates available to accommodate added accessories or specific specific driving conditions.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 16 WAY COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" D.O.M STEEL SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations