In Stock, ships in 1 week.
Polaris RZR-900 Trail 50" Piggyback Shocks. Sold in Pairs
Comes with Dual Rate Springs
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. The Polaris RZR is a fast nimble UTV that is the intro standard to true performance UTV's. These RZR shocks add race style valving and attributes with out compromising low speed handling or compliance. Walker Evans Racing 2.0 compression adjustable piggy back coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your new Polaris RZR Side x Side. Our shocks come standard with a 16 way adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Polaris RZR, no matter what terrain you are faced with. This featured with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- 16 WAY COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2" ALUMINUM SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations