All shocks are built to order and take 1-3 weeks to ship.
Honda Pioneer 1000 16-Way Compression Adjustable Needle Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. Walker Evans Racing compression adjustable coilover shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your Honda Pioneer Side x Side. The needle valve allow us to run a softer more compliant shock without running the risk of bottoming out. Our shocks come standard with a adjustable compression feature which allows you to fine tune your Honda Pioneer no matter what terrain you are faced with. This feature with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- 5/8" MICRO-ALLOY STEEL NITRID COATED SHOCK SHAFTS
- ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.0" SHOCK BODY DESIGN
- 1/2" STEEL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM BRACKETS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE