All shocks are built to order and take 2-5 weeks to ship.
Polaris General 2.5" Piggyback Shocks
High quality performance shocks play a big part in the control you have while driving your UTV through tight trails, in the woods, or up and over sand dunes. The Polaris General is a fast mid performance UTV that is the intro standard to true performance UTV's and the engineers at Walker Evans Racing found a way to improve on it. These General shocks add race style valving and attributes with out compromising low speed handling or compliance. Walker Evans Racing 2.5" Piggyback coil over shocks are a great way to improve the overall ride quality and handling on your new Polaris Gerneal. This featured with our factory tuned valving will help you soak up the terrain and improve overall stability.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- DUAL RATE SPRINGS ADD PERFORMANCE AND ADJUSTABILITY
- 3/4" STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT
- VITON SHAFT O-RINGS
- HARD ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.5" ALUMINUM SHOCK BODY
- STEEL FK SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM MOUNTS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations